Monday, April 25, 2005

Move nearly complete, thanks for all the help... and now for something completely different...

Well the move went nearly perfect. People came out of the woodwork to help out, the telephone wire got yanked from the house, and my bride to be drove the moving truck like a trooper. I have been cleaning the place now for days and will be doing so until saturday. I like to keep a clean house, even after I leave.

The time to the wedding is ticking down. I am excited to get to this point after so many years of singledom. Marraige can be a really great thing, and I am with one of the greatest women of all time. She really backs me up when I need it, and props me up so I don't fall. She really is great. She is my best friend.

I am sure that many of you may be coming upon this after receiving an invite in the mail, and may not realize who I am.... DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!?!?!!?!??!

Well my name is Dave. Born and raised in California, moved to Utah as a young teenager, and well traveled, I am many things, have done many things, so you may have come across me and probably didn't realize just how cool it was to be in my presense.

Ok now that I can wipe that goofy smirk off my face, let's get to brass tacks here. What and who am I? I am a musician, composer, poet, writer, engineer, manager, leader, speaker, actor, comedian, director, father, husband to be, brother, son, uncle, cousin and nephew. I have done so many things for so many people and so many companies, in so many places it is hard to imagine that I am not running for president. Then again, who want's that headache???

If you really have no idea who I am, that's ok. Most of the time I don't know either. Just as long as you are comfortable with your senility I can live with that.

Ciao

Dave Williams